Military-style survival paracord bracelet packed with survival features that will help you when the unexpected occurs ideal as part of emergency gear and personal EDC kit.
This bracelet includes:
- Fire Stick & Scraper – You can scrape the magnesium bar to produce a camp fire spark, then simply find some paper, leaves, hay, bark, cotton, etc to make fire.
- Compass – To make the compass more accurate, please remove the metal scraper away from the compass.
- Whistle – Can help you seek help.
- Paracord Rope – The 2.5 meters long and withstand 550 lb tension for emergency help, such as climbing, making traps, stop bleeding or building tents.
- A metal scraper is sharp, please use it with care and caution.
- Size – Overal length 10 inches – Paracord bracelet 7inches
Military Grade Parachute Cord
Ideal for hiking, camping, trekking, bushcraft, and the activities in the great outdoors. Paracord up to 10.5feet (3.2m) 7 core paracord has multiple uses from creating a shelter, raft to emergency first aid to stop bleeding. Survival paracord is super strong and can carry heavy objects up to 5501b or 250kg.
Paracord Bracelets with Paracord Rope
There are some items that you need when camping or out in the wilderness and the paracord bracelet is one of them. These bracelets look after the unplanned unexpected that can happen when out on adventures. From creating a splint to helping pull branches the Stitch & Simon survival bracelets are easy to wear one on your wrist. Others can be attached to your backpack or given to your friend as a gift. Stay safe!