Camo Bum Bag Fanny Pack designed in blue camouflage pattern exclusive to outdoor clothing brand Stitch & Simon. Its the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you’re going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼″ (2.54 cm) wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
Bum Bag or Fanny Pack?
Bum bag is a British term for a small bag attached to a belt. It is used to hold small or valuable objects. In America it is known as a fanny pack. It is also known as a waist wallet, belt bag, belly bag, chaos pouch, buffalo pouch, hip sack, butt pack, moon bag and in France as a sac banane.